REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

July 4, 2017

BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK!

Hey everybody, Happy Independence Day!  I hope your weekend was a sparkling and celebratory one.  No festivities at the createaerie this year.  It was a quiet one, sin the evening neighborhood fireworks.

But, isn't this yucca flower sort of like a firework?  I think so.

linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2017

linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2017

And, this leek flower too.

linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2017

Yes, I think my favorite fireworks are floral ones.  They're quiet and they don't scare my cat.
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2017 
I love how the spent flowers from my Stuartia tree decorate my garden floor.  There are so many blossoms this year.
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2017
This peach Mandevilla vine just rocks my world.
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson2017

Come stroll my backyard with me.
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2017
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2017
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2017
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2017
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2017
Hope you exercise your freedom to relax and enjoy this gorgeous day!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful displays of your garden. Visual treat. Thank you.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Joy :)

      Delete

Go ahead, drop me a comment!