REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

November 30, 2016

MAKING IT INTO STAMPINGTON & CO

Oh gosh, with all this sciatica nonsense I've been contending with, I almost forgot to make my announcement -

I made it into Stampington & Co's Somerset Studio Gallery winter 2017 issue!  Aren't their publications just the best?  They do such a lovely job with showcasing each and every artists' works. Every one of their magazines are packed with visual deliciousness.

It's a first time experience for me, so I'm feeling exceptionally giddy!  I think the only other thing that would tickle me this way would be being called to "come on down" on The Price is Right.

Happy crafting, everyone!
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2016
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2016
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2016
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2016
linda nelson at the createaerie
©Linda Nelson 2016

10 comments:

  1. So excited to see your talent showcased! How exciting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic. Congratulations. Love the hat they showcased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michele. It's actually one and a half pages, including the article I wrote and the directions for making the hats and hat stands.

      Delete
  3. arrivo in ritardo pazzesco ma... complimenti! che grande soddisfazione: riconoscimento più che meritato!!!
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. A first time for me, so it felt extra special.

      Delete

Go ahead, drop me a comment!