REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

January 23, 2016

SNOW BLIZZARDS ARE FOR CRAFTING

linda nelson at the createaerie

The North East and Mid Atlantic regions of the United States are about to be snowed in, if not already.  What better reason to drag some crafting supplies and materials out onto the kitchen table and have some indoor fun, right?  So, I've dug out a few posts from the past just for you.  These tutorials are simple to follow, kid-friendly and guaranteed to keep you occupied until it's time to break out the snow shovels.  Be sure to check out the crafty post I published yesterday, too.  And, don't forget the hot cocoa!

6 comments:

  1. I love your designs. They sing to my soul. The nest may be my favorite of these shown today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nest is certainly ideal for all school age children as well as kid at heart adults.

      Delete
  2. I came over from Rose's blog party and am glad to have found your pretty blog, Linda. There is a lot I want to comment on but feel that the most important thing to say is: Keep warm!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting, Amalia. Today I will be bouncing back and forth between exploring posts from her party and shoveling my driveway!

      Delete
  3. Love these soulful art projects. Lovely. They make life worthwhile. I love you are showing them off. For some reasons, I only post things with a tutorial, but what often gives me personal delight, no tutorial is possible, because it's so utterly me.... I recognise the artistic-you here, and it's beautiful . Thank you for bringing these to the linky party at www.FineCraftGuild.com. Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, Rose; thanks for visiting. Actually, each photo caption is a link to a tutorial page. I've been enjoying visiting your guest party goers posts today. :)Linda

      Delete

Go ahead, drop me a comment!