REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

January 1, 2016

CHEERS...........

I thought I'd start 2016 off with a new profile photo.  The timing is appropriate, and change is good for the soul.  My closing out and wrapping up of 2015 was a truly joyous experience made possible by the loving company of my family, cherished friends, and paired with a sprinkling of overindulgent festive feasting.  I look forward to all of the fresh, new and wonderful things that will be shared by the so many talented and inspiring folks in this world.
linda nelson at the createaerie

Cheers to all of you for a healthy, happy, CREATIVE and prosperous New Year!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture!!! Just lovely. Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooke, and Happy New Year to you!

      Delete

Go ahead, drop me a comment!