REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

March 25, 2015

CRAFTY VISUAL TRIGGERS

Below is a collection of things I've recently made here at the createaerie, which may, or may not, have been included in my previous posts.  However, they've all been posted to my Google+ account.  Some contain a link, and some just a little snippet.  Hop (like a bunny) on over there and do a little scrolling, if you'd like.

And, thank you for stopping by, and for all the wonderfully creative things that you share.  I blog and visit blogs for the pure joy of it.  You make my crafty life fun.

♥ Linda
NO PEAS, JUST CARROTS, PLEASE
THE SEWING ROOM NEST
CREATE LIKE NOBODY IS WATCHING
WATERCOLOR PAPER FLOWER GARLAND
HELLO SPRING
EGG-DUSTRIAL DISPLAY
DUST MOP BUNNY
A LIVING FOSSIL
FOR THE LOVE OF NUBIAN GOATS
PAY ATTENTION, CRAFTY LADIES

2 comments:

Go ahead, drop me a comment!