REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

February 4, 2015

SHOP THE CREATEAERIE

Any of you who have frequented my blog may not have recalled reading any (except this one) posts regarding my handmade greeting cards.  That's because I am in contract with this company, and under their contract I must refrain from publicly sharing the cards I design and create for them.  However, I am at liberty to create entirely different designs for selling directly to the general public, and have just recently set up shop.  I enjoy having the best of both worlds; the professional discipline of being in contract, and the playful freedom to create one-of-a kinds.

The ones pictured are now available via my online shop.  I look forward to designing and making many, many more as time allows.

And, I am ever so grateful and flattered if you are reading this post.

Thank you,

Linda

©linda nelson 2015
©Linda Nelson 2015

©linda nelson 2015
©Linda Nelson 2015

©linda nelson 2015
©Linda Nelson 2015

©linda nelson 2015
©Linda Nelson 2015
©linda nelson 2015
©Linda Nelson 2015
©linda nelson 2015
©Linda Nelson 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, drop me a comment!