REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

February 6, 2015

ATTENTION FOLKS: I NEED YOUR CREATIVE ASSISTANCE

Another idea....... based on my stucco egg...... laid in my last post...............
©linda nelson 2015
©Linda Nelson 2015
was to create an "old-world" feeling, peeling and flaking stucco egg.  Perhaps even like peeling plaster.  Anyway, I have two greeting card orders (96 cards total, yikes!) due back-to-back, so I won't be doing much of any posting or creating over the next two weeks.  But this idea is stuck in my head and I can't let it go.

So....... I'd love for you to take a shot at it and see what you come up with.  I thought of using petroleum jelly, the technique used for creating a "chippy" effect when painting furniture.  Maybe just flaking and peeling spots off with a flathead screwdriver?

I would be thrilled if you took me up on this request and had some fun with it.  I'd be quite grateful if you linked your posted masterpiece, or shall I say, "masterpeel," back to this post.

Please say you will!  And by all means, spread the word.  Wouldn't viral stucco eggs be just fabulous?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, drop me a comment!