REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

January 31, 2015

HENS & CHICKS

LCC, aka Lil' Cardboard Chick.......
at the createaerie ©linda nelson 2015
©Linda Nelson 2015
at the createaerie ©linda nelson 2015
©Linda Nelson 2015
was hatched from this impressive clutch of eggs........
at the createaerie ©linda nelson 2015
©Linda Nelson 2015
at the createaerie ©linda nelson 2015
©Linda Nelson 2015
miraculously laid by LCH, aka Lil' Cardboard Hen.
at the createaerie ©linda nelson 2015
©Linda Nelson 2015
Perhaps if I ask nicely, LCH will share her technique with me, then I'll share it with you.

Stay tuned........

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooke. I'm glad you like them. Cold winter days are perfect for doing stuff like this. Come the warm weather, it's all about creativity outdoors. And pulling some weeds.

      Delete
  2. Adorable Linda! I just love your wooden birds and eggs.
    Marie@The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie. Non of them are made of wood. The little bird is corrugated cardboard; the egg reveal is for a future post.

      Delete

Go ahead, drop me a comment!