REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

November 15, 2014

FROSTY BOX FRAMES

My post from the past delivered a little insight on repurposing cheap, plastic box frames.
©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014
Since then, I've had to focus all of my energy on putting my clients' and my garden beds to rest for the winter.  That, combined with my adjusting to the reduced daylight hours and chilly weather, has all but zapped me of surplus energy.  I did, however, manage to muster a little creative oomph.

I've repurposed two box frames, so far; I'm quite pleased with the results.  The shell wall hanging will most likely get packed away until next summer.  The tree will be for sale at an upcoming craft fair I'm scheduled to participate in.
©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014
©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014
If you have taken a stab at this repurposing idea, I'd love for you to share what you've come up with.  I have another piece still in the works, and will be sharing it with you soon.  Till then, keep creating!

2 comments:

  1. di usare le scatole di plastica non mi era mai venuto in mente, ma tu le hai trasformate! Complimenti!
    lori

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, drop me a comment!