REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

July 19, 2014

A DAY AT THE CREATEAERIE

Fellow gardening devotees, was your day one for playing in the dirt?  It certainly was for me, all twelve solid hours of digging, primping, weeding, pruning, inspecting, sweeping and mowing.  It was precisely 7:00PM when my coffee mug and I finally sat down in this gliding chair and sighed a breath of both, exhaustion and satisfaction.
©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014
Garden goings-on are looking good here at the createaerie, and that make me feel very, very happy.
 
This little patio area of mine is my go-to for soul food.  Neglecting it would be like neglecting myself; therefore, it gets tended to on a regular basis.
©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014
©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014 
For me, a day is not complete without a little creative resourcefulness.  I felt I needed another bird feeder, one for the big patio.  This little pie tin I had on hand fit perfectly into the plant stand I had on hand.  Creative resourcefulness, done.
©linda nelson 2014
©LInda Nelson 2014
©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014
My coming and going path that leads from the driveway to my office door never fails to make me want to linger just one moment more.  Below, is the going view.
©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014
©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014
Sweet garden dreams to you.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, drop me a comment!