REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

April 16, 2014

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A LAST MINUTE QUICKIE....

©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014
©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014

....craft.  This is it, folks.  I'm packing away my Easter crafting materials, and getting ready to focus on outdoor projects.  But, I was compelled to do this upon finding these styrofoam eggs at my local dollar store.  Some merino wool, a drop of liquid soap, and a few dribbles of seriously hot water felted right up over the egg form.  I needle felted a little flower onto the surface; the encased styrofoam was perfect for that.  The felting process moved along very quickly. I simply sudsed and rubbed the egg in my palm, and it was done!  There are so many directions that you can go with this one; beading, sequins, pushpins, embroidery....

The you have it.  All done.  Now, get creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, drop me a comment!