REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

March 10, 2014

THE SPRING HANGOUT SPOT

©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014

©linda nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014
Where are you hanging out this spring? .........Your freshly cleaned laundry, that is?  Have you ever even dared to air?  Well, I dare you to try it.  You'll like it.  Trust me.

Making use of the fresh outdoors to dry your laundry is one of the easiest environmentally friendly things you can do.  The added bonus is that nothing compares to the way your items will smell when you take them off the line.

Am I advocating getting rid of your dryer appliance?  No way.  That would be impractical AND wasteful.  Modern conveniences play a big role in our daily lives, and inclement weather does not make for a hanging out kinda day.  But, if you can find a little corner of your back yard (be considerate of your neighbors), or put a drying rack on your kitchen patio, I suggest making use of this freebee luxury when you can.

Spring is upon us and I can't wait to hang out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, drop me a comment!