REMEMBER...

LIFE IS A GARDEN; ENJOY THE STROLL.

January 12, 2014

BUILD A NEST

©Linda Nelson 2014
©Linda Nelson 2014

I periodically do a personal, creative expression exercise, such as a storyboard or handmade journal book.  This time around I chose to think like a bird and build a nest; well actually, four nests.  Now, I did not lay those eggs.  They are just props from the fridge. What I will lay are jotted down ideas for new projects.  My clutch of ideas can stay warm until each one is ready to hatch.  Maybe you'd like to fluff your feathers and build a nest, too.  There are no strict construction rules here.  Just start building with what ever you have on hand.  I used my preferred go to crafting materials: wire, moss, paper, paint, jute, yarn and glue.  Above all, have fun.  It's all about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, drop me a comment!